Terms & Conditions
By making a purchase on www.sgdiapercakes.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Your order will only be processed after payment has been cleared into our account. You will be contacted via email after your payment is received. Payment is by direct bank transfer or PayNow only.
2) We require 3 days lead time (excluding Sundays and public holidays) after payment has been cleared to create the diaper cake. Delivery of the diaper cake can be arranged from the 3rd day onward. We will contact you via email or mobile messaging to arrange for a suitable delivery timing. In the event where the delivery is unsuccessful (wrong delivery address provided, or no one to receive the cake), we can arrange for a re-delivery at a cost of S$30.
3) We ensure that all products that go into the diaper cake are brand new and in good condition. In the delivery process, we will take every care to protect and preserve the condition of the diaper cake. However, in the event should you receive the diaper cake in a poor condition, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
4) Any information collected during Checkout is for the purpose of administering our business activities. We will not sell or transfer your information to third parties, except to the extent where it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested, or legally compelled to do so.
5) Cake designs, photographs, and media content on this domain (www.sgdiapercakes.com) and its sub-domains are intellectual properties of So Good Diaper Cakes. They shall not be duplicated, copied, or resold in any ways.
What diapers do you use?
We only use Merries (small size) diapers for our diaper cakes. S-size diapers are preferred over Newborn-size diapers because S-size diaper are likely to fit babies from newborn to about 4 to 6 months. Newborn-size diapers may be too small for some babies.
Where do you get your bundled products from?
The products bundled with our diaper cakes are from authorized distributors and retailers. They are not parallel import or factory seconds. Every item is checked by us to be in good condition before we pack them with the diaper cake.
Can the diaper cake be personalized?
Absolutely! Our diaper cake can include a personalized name tag (if the design you choose allow for such inclusion) and a handmade personalized card for you to write your personal well wishes. Leave us your message and we will print it on the card so that the diaper cake can be sent directly to the recipient.
When do you make the diaper cake?
Our diaper cakes are made only when we receive an order. They are freshly made and are not off-the-shelf diaper cakes. We do not make our diaper cakes in advance.
Can I make any cancellation or changes to the cake design or personalized options?
No refund will be made for cancellation of diaper cake. Changes to cake theme, design, personalized name or personalized message will not be allowed once payment is made. Please check that all details are correct and confirm your cake design when you place your order.
How do I make payment?
Currently, payment is by direct bank transfer and PayNow only. You will be notified via email after your payment has been cleared into our account.
For corporate clients, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
How will the diaper cake be delivered?
To ensure the diaper cake kept in a clean environment and protected from dust and the elements, it is packed in a customized cake box for delivery. While we will take every care to protect and preserve the condition of the diaper cake during delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com in the event should you receive the diaper cake in a poor condition.
When will the diaper cake be delivered?
Because we only make the cake upon your order, we will need 3 days lead time (excludes weekends and public holidays) after payment is received before delivery can be arranged. We will contact you via email or mobile messaging to confirm the delivery address and delivery timing before the delivery day.
For weekday evening (after 7 pm) delivery, diaper cake will reach you between 7pm and 9pm. When time permits, we will be able to deliver in the daytime.
For weekday daytime and weekend delivery, timeslots are 9am-11am, 1pm-3pm, and 3pm-5pm.
In the event where the delivery is unsuccessful, due to wrong delivery address provided or no one is there to receive the cake, we will do our best to get in touch with you. If necessary, we can arrange for a re-delivery (either to another address or during another time slot) at a cost of S$30.
How much is the delivery?
There is no delivery fee for weekday evening (after 7pm) or weekend delivery.
For weekday daytime (9am -5pm) delivery, there will be a fee of S$10.
For re-delivery, the fee will be S$30.
NOT FOUND THE ANSWER?
OUR CONTACT INFO